Why you should subscribe
The Veterinary Nurse is the peer-reviewed journal dedicated to clinical expertise and excellence in veterinary nursing. Its selection of evidence-based reviews, original research and practical guidance helps readers to grow professionally and deliver better care.
Here are just a few reasons why you should subscribe:
- Stay up-to-date with current thinking and best practice
- Evaluate and develop your existing skills
- Enhance your understanding of key clinical areas
- Receive professional mentorship from experienced practitioners
- Achieve your mandatory requirement of 45 hours’ documented CPD (over a 3-year period)